Despite the success of e-commerce and e-tail companies, traditional large format retailers have been persevering under the pressure of trying to match their competitors every step of the way. With the festive season here retailers continue to evolve into a sleeker, more customised and less transactional model. The premium for retailers will be on creating unique, brand defining store experiences that keep customers coming back for more. This festive season sure promises to bring more bang per buck to the consumer.
In this edition of our newsletter we bring to you new launches and updates from Qwikcilver.
TAJ Gift Card program launched!!
India’s leading and iconic luxury hotel Brand, Taj -Hotels, Resorts and Palaces have launched their Gift Card program powered by Qwikcilver.
Himalaya Gift Card program launched!!
One of the lndia’s leading healthcare brand Himalaya launched their physical Gift Card program across all their outlets in India. The program powered by Qwikcilver ensures seamless integration so that customers can redeem their Gift Cards online as well as at exclusive Himalaya Retail outlets.
Qwikcilver-The Gift Card Technology partner @IRF 2015
Retail Distribution INITIATIVES BY QWIKCILVER
- Presently Live with 200+ Stores.
- Major Partners gone Live with:- Croma (6 Stores), Super Seva (120 locations), Just Books (10 Stores), YLG (33 Stores) & Starmark (7 Stores).
- Top 5 selling brands in this channel : Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Amazon, Cleartrip & Woohoo (Giftbig).
Woohoo Mobile App updates
Woohoo App rapidly approaching 500K D/L mark.
- Live with 4000+ Outlets across ~100 brands– Major Online, Entertainment & Fine Dining brands are Live
- Gifting functionality launch in late Aug; gained excellent traction in Sept.
- Top Brands on the app (eGV redemption volumes):
- Online Partners:- Amazon, PVR, Myntra & Cleartrip
- Offline Partners:- Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle & Westside
- Flipkart just launched – Gaining excellent initial traction
- New Initiative launched to “Give back” to community; first partner is United Way, more partners getting added
updates from qwikcilver Corporate
Large FMCG Partner program closed in August – Phase 2 will commence in Oct’15.
- Top redemption brands of the program:- Amazon, Flipkart, Tanishq, Joyalukkas, Croma, Reliance Digital & Big Bazaar
- Large IT Major & Large FMCG partner deals closed, redemption to start in Oct’15.
- Creation of a dedicated team to service our resellers, and giving them access to tools like WPOS & URL based EGV to enable seamless integration. This team will include field sales representatives for smoother & easier customer service for our reseller partners.
updates on woohoo.in
New Gift Card Brands Launched on website:- Marks & Spencer, Spencer’s & Hakkasan
- Launched Gift Card Consumer promotion with Amazon & Woohoo
- Thematic Promos:- Apparel & Lifestyle - Major partners:- Levis, Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Marks & Spencer, Pantaloons & Westside
csr INITIATIVES BY QWIKCILVER
DaanUtsav (earlier called the Joy of Giving Week) is India's "festival of giving"! Launched in 2009, the festival is celebrated every year, in the week including Gandhi Jayanti, i.e., October 2-8, and brings together Indians from all walks of life, to celebrate "giving”. No one owns DaanUtsav. It is designed as a festival of giving, and like Diwali or Dussera, the plan is for it to eventually have no owners! However, in the initial formative years, to give it a sense of shape, a group of core volunteers manages the DaanUtsav campaign, defines guidelines for participation and evangelises the effort.
Volunteers cleaned up the area in front of the Qwikcilver office Koramangala Bangalore.
Road Safety Awareness campaign was conducted at the Forum Mall junction. Volunteers spread awareness about road safety to the commuters.
Volunteers make sandwiches and small gift boxes for kids of Makkala Jeevodaya .junction.